This week’s Top Sites Tuesday meme through BlogDumps is about what we want from Santa this year. Well, for this Christmas, here’s what I’d like:
1. No flatmate. Yes, I want to have a few days without her. She has been away since Thursday but returns in a couple of days and I’m going to miss having my own space. So, I’d really love to have my own space around Christmas time!
2. A better 2010. 2009 has been one hell of a year for me. Lots of downs and a few ups. Compared to 2008 though, it’s been worse. I would like a better 2010 on the personal front, the professional front, and the financial front. (Wouldn’t we all?!)
3. The red laptop bag I’ve been eyeing at Officeworks for about 4 months now but haven’t bought it because of the cost.
4. Good weather. So I can hit the beach.
5. Some more books. You can never have too many books.
6. And last but not the least, a nice Aussie bloke! (He doesn’t have to be like Gilly, mind you…but that was the best pic I could get of my kind of Aussie bloke!)
So what would you like Santa to get you for Christmas this year?? Do share!
Until next time,